The British Embassy in Quito organised the GREAT UNIVERSITIES FAIR 2014, with the presence of 21 of the United Kingdom’s universities, such as the London School of Economics and Manchester University, amongst others.
These 21 top universities gave information about their studies programmes, scholarships and other educational opportunities, while also held private meetings with education institutes and organisations. The fair took place in:
GUAYAQUIL: September 22nd 2014 – Open to public from 4 to 8pm.
Where: Campus of the Universidad Espíritu Santo (UEES), Km. 2.5 via La Puntilla, Samborondón.
CUENCA: September 23rd 2014 – Open to public from 4 to 8pm.
Where: Convention Center at Mall del Río, Av. Felipe II S/N and Circunvalación
QUITO: September 24th and 25th – Open to public from 3 to 8pm
Where: Sheraton Hotel, República de El Salvador and Naciones Unidas Avenues.
- Application process for visas to the United Kingdom – UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
- Official language test for universities in the United Kingdom IELTS – British Council and IELTS suppliers
- Scholarship programs from the Ecuadorean Government – SENESCYT
- Loans, scholarships and funding for studies – IECE
- Helpful information about living and working in the United Kingdom – British Alumni
Universities that attended:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Kent
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Manchester
- University of Newcastle
- University of Nottingham
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Reading
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
- Swansea University
- University of Warwick
- King College London
- University of Bristol
- University of Glasgow
- University of Middlesex