The UK Overseas Territories Programme Fund (OTPF) has once again provided funding in the form of the Governor’s Office Delegated and Jubilee Funds. Last year we were able to fund a variety of projects including training for early childhood educators, capacity building job shadowing for the Department of Probation and Her Majesties Prison. We also provided funds for a series of workshops and initiatives which focused on eliminating the stigmatization of people with HIV/AIDS.
At present we are seeking bids for projects for our current financial year which runs from 01 April 2014 to 31 March 2015.
Themes: Project bids this year should focus on one of the following:
• Diversification and strengthening of the economy
• Improving the capacity of the public service
A successful bid will be chosen if the project:
• focuses on one of the above themes
• incorporates a strategy to measure the success of the project
• delivers a sustainable outcome (permanent change or improvement)
• offers value for money
• involves co-operation of various organization / agencies
Typical budgets should come in between USD $1,000. – $15,000. Budgets (Project Budget Form) must be submitted with the Project Concept Form and must be revised at regular intervals. Projects which incorporate another source of funding will be given priority.
• All bids must be received by e-mail Kim.Cutler@fco.got.uk no later than 16:00h 10 May, 2014
• Successful bids will be chosen by 24 May, 2014
• All projects must be completed by 01 March, 2015
Conditions of funding:
• Once chosen, projects must adhere to all guidance and grant agreements as prescribed by the Governor’s Office
• Any changes to activities and or budget must be approved by the Governor’s Office
• Funding for project activities will paid directly to suppliers and/or in arrears
• The Governor’s Office must be acknowledged on all materials relevant to the project and at all public events, press releases etc. Guidance on use of the logo will be provided.
Forms are available by clicking on the following links,
ept and the
. These forms can also be obtained by contacting Kim Cutler at the Governor’s Office (264) 497-2621.
Both forms must be submitted by e-mail to Kim.Cutler@fco.gov.uk no later than 16:00h 10 May 2014.