Digital economy: £2 million funding to improve user experience
Getting products and services to market first isn’t a guarantee of success, the quality of the user’s experience is equally important.
Innovate UK is to invest up to £2 million to support feasibility studies looking at innovative ways to improve the user experience in the digital economy.
We’re looking for projects that use the increasing amount of personal data generated by individuals to gain insights into user needs and behaviours.
The competition is open to small and medium-sized enterprises singly or in collaboration. Proposals must be led by a business. Small businesses could receive up to 70% of their eligible project costs, medium-sized businesses 60%.
We expect projects to last between 6 to 12 months and total project costs to range in size from £90,000 to £120,000.
- the competition opens on 16 March 2015
- the deadline for registration is midday on 29 April 2015
- the deadline for applications is midday on 6 May 2015
- there will be briefing events for potential applicants in:
- London - 17 March 2015
- Manchester - 19 March 2015
- Edinburgh - 20 March 2015