Starting on 8 December 2016 you will be able to:
- submit ‘payments on account’
- download high cost contracts within CCMS
These changes are in response to feedback received from providers.
What do I need to do?
A quick guide is available on the CCMS website with details of how to submit a payment on account. Interim bills submitted from 2 January 2017 will be rejected.
High cost contracts will not be sent in the post so you will need to download, print, sign and upload to the case plan request task.
What are the benefits?
- payments on account will be automatically recouped on payment of the final bill
- no adjustments will be needed if payments on account exceed the final bill amount
- payment can be made more quickly
CCMS: Managing Live Cases
Published 7 December 2016