From 17 March 2014 our new commercial partner Teleperformance Ltd will take over the running of our Visa Application Centre in Riga. The Visa Application Centre will move to:
UK Visa Application Centre,
Regus Business Centre,
Terbatas iela 14-2,
In addition we are making the following changes to the visa service that we offer:
• Opening hours will be every Monday and Tuesday from 09.00 – 13.00.
• User Pays charges.
There will be a charge of £59 to use the Visa Application Centre in Riga. This will be in addition to the visa fee and will be charged in Euros using the consular rate of exchange prevalent at the time. This charge covers the cost of providing the application submission facilities. Applicants must register on the Teleperformance Website, after they have booked their appointment, to pay for their appointment slot, and any further additional services required. Prior registration with Teleperformance will also ensure your application is processed quickly.
• The following additional services will be available from Riga.
All charges will be payable in Euros using our consular rate of exchange. Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website when you book your appointment:
o Priority Visa Service – £100 – allows you to have your visa application placed at the front of the queue by UK Visas & Immigration normally enabling a decision within 3-5 working days
o Return courier – allows you to receive your decision by courier to your chosen address rather than returning to the Visa Application Centre to collect it. This is included in the user pay fee
• Applicants have the alternative option of applying instead at:
o The Decision Making Centre in Warsaw, open every week Monday to Thursday. There is no additional charge for applications lodged in Warsaw.
Further details on all of the services, including eligibility criteria, will be available on the Teleperformance Website once you have registered.
We will work closely with our Commercial Partners to ensure continuity of service during the transition period. There may however be a short transition period when no appointments are available. If you need to make an urgent application and there are no appointments available please contact the following number or use the link below to email your enquiry. These services are available in English only:
• +44-1618840644. You will be charged the equivalent of US$3 per minute in your local currency to make this call. Call charges on this number are billed to your credit card; charges are assessed in increments of 6 seconds, only when you are connected to an agent. You can only pay for the service (using a secure, automated system) with a credit or debit card with the Visa or MasterCard logo. This is an international call when calling from outside the UK. Your telephone service provider will apply any relevant international call charges; or
• click to make an email enquiry.