The FutureTech Fest is a thought-leadership summit taking place in Delhi and across India in December 2018, bringing together business, policy makers, venture capital, scientists and entrepreneurs.
Announced by Prime Ministers Modi and May in April 2018 as a key deliverable in the ambitious India-UK Tech Partnership, it will focus on:
- India-UK tech partnerships
- future healthcare
- future mobility
- ease of doing business
- regional clusters
Attracting the best and brightest leaders, speakers, tech companies and entrepreneurs. It will drive trade, investment and partnerships across key sectors, and promote and celebrate the UK and India as major technology innovators and trading partners.
It takes place 2 years after Prime Ministers May and Modi inaugurated the 2016 India-UK TECH Summit in Delhi.
Companies participating will access leading Indian and British talent and thought leaders in areas such as infrastructure and finance, technology, innovation, healthcare, entrepreneurship and start-ups.
Sponsorship offers a truly unique platform for companies in these sectors to:
- gain significant commercial exposure through a strategically important international event held in a well-established and fast-growing international market
- showcase the very best ideas, products, expertise and services to an influential Indian audience through a major media and communications programme around the festival
- align with the UK‘s brand and values through the world-renowned GREAT campaign
- participate in thought leadership debates and meet some of the world’s leading innovators in one place
- work in partnership with the UK in India to create and distribute digital content and amplify audience reach across India and the UK
- meet and discuss important issues with the government representatives taking part in the festival
- showcase your innovation to the influencer audience across India
All our sponsorship and partnership opportunities can be tailored to help individual businesses exploit the platform that the festival and its associated campaign provides.
Bespoke partner rights packages for businesses can be developed – providing either direct financial support or value in kind support in the form of a free product or service.
Expressions of interest for value in kind support are sought for:
- creative services and production
- business support services
AV equipment and support
- marketing, PR and media and communication services
- catering and beverage products
Any company wanting to register an expression of interest, in either cash or value-in-kind sponsorship, should email Luke Evens, Executive Assistant to Sir Dominic Asquith, British High Commissioner to India or call on +91 (11) 24192687.
The India-UK Technology Partnership
The UK and Indian governments are together committed to increasing partnerships in technology through the industry, government, science and research, and by fostering trade and investment opportunities in both directions. In April 2018 Prime Ministers Modi and May announced the formal creation of the India UK Tech Partnership.