World news story
British High Commission launches online consular appointment system in Brunei
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The British High Commission in Bandar Seri Begawan introduces new digital booking system for clients needing consular services in Brunei.
From March 2015, all appointments for consular services in Brunei will need to be booked online via our website.
Previously, the Consular section operated a “walk in” system for customers who required documentary services. In line with the majority of consular sections worldwide, the British High Commission in Bandar Seri Begawan has introduced a digital booking system, which should now be used by all clients needing such services.
Appointments are available from 8.30am – 11.30am and 2.00pm – 3.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 11.30am on Friday.
Please ensure that you have read the information on this website first and email us if you have further queries at BSBConsularEnquiries@fco.gov.uk.
Instructions for using the new digital booking system:
- Click on the Consular Appointment Booking System link for the service you require here.
- Select the appointment date and time you require and enter your details.
- Once your appointment has been booked, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Should you need to cancel your appointment, you can sign in and follow the link “cancel appointment”.
- In case of emergencies, please call (+673) 2222231 available 24 hours a day.
- The new digital service will be accessible on desktops and mobile devices, and provide a better customer experience allowing customers to make appointments for transactional services at their preferred time and location, in a simple and standardised way.