Those honoured were drawn from across the Ministry, as well as some partner organisations in the voluntary and private sector. They were chosen for their commitment and dedication to delivering high quality justice services.
Commanders of the Order of the British Empire (CBE)
- Judith Killick, Executive Director Judicial College.
- Her Honour Frances Kirkham. For services to the Legal Profession and to the Administration of Justice
- Margaret (Maggy) Pigott, lately Executive Director Judicial Studies Board
- Judith Simpson, Head of Constitution and Parliament Division (attached to Cabinet Office)
- Philip Waller, District Judge Family Division. For services to the Administration of Justice
Officers of the Order of the British Empire (OBE)
- Geoff Baxter. Founder Reflex Charity. For services to Youth Justice
- Geraldine (Jodi) Berg, for public service
- Rosalind Brown, Chief Executive Officer, South Yorkshire Probation Trust
- Simon Deacy, for services to Victims and Witnesses.
- Paul Gantley. Lately National Implementation Manager, Mental Capacity Act. For services to Social Care
- David Goodman, Justices Clerk and Director of Legal Services Staffordshire
- The Honourable Mrs Frances Hoare JP, for services to the administration of Justice.
- Michael Lees, lately Governor, HMP Acklington
- Jenny Talbot, Programme manager “No One Knows” Prison Reform Trust. For services to people with Special Needs
- Stephen Tilley, Senior Manager A HMP Full Sutton
- James Timpson, Managing Director Timpson Ltd. For services to training and employment of and for disadvantaged people
- Harold Wardle JP, for services to the community in Shropshire
Members of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)
- The Reverend Michael Binstock, for services to HM Prison Service and to Jewish Prisoners
- Michael Clinch, for services to Victims and Witnesses in Somerset
- Joy Doal, for services to vulnerable women in Birmingham
- Judith Manners, for services to the Independent Monitoring Board HMP Featherstone
- Paul McGovern, for voluntary service to Young People in Manchester.
- Christopher McPhee, manager HMP Hull
- Hilary Short, for voluntary service to West Midlands Police
- Sarah Skedd, for voluntary service to HMP Coldingley
- Barbara Stone, Family Justice Council Administrator and Family Business Manager HMCTS
- Valerie Watson, Crown Court Manager, HMCTS
- Terry Denise Wilson, Head of Keppel Unit, HMYOI Wetherby
- Paula Hammond JP, services to the community of Nottingham
See the full Honours Lists on the Directgov website