Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), the Chevening scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders and influencers to pursue a one-year Post Graduate degree in their field of expertise at any UK university.
The programme provides individuals with a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically, build networks, and to explore and experience the UK culture through fully-funded scholarships.
This year’s Chevening awardees who will travel to the UK in the next few weeks to begin their studies are:
- Miss Cinnamon Bottaro (MA in Conflict, Security and Development)
- Miss Shari Bowen (MSc in Tourism and International Development)
- Mr Jaraad Ysaguirre (LLM in International Commercial Law with International Banking Law and Financial Regulation)
- Mr Lloyd (Ian) Smith (MSc in Information Technology Systems Administration and Management)
- Miss Janine Cayetano (MSc in Clinical and Community Psychology)
- Miss Sylvia Batty (MA in Public Archaeology)
- Miss Nicole Haylock (MSc in International Security and Global Governance ).
Each scholarship is valued at approximately BZ$100,000.