ACE European CEO conference
Simon Kirby, CEO of HS2 Ltd, will be speaking at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering European Conference on 18 November.
Simon Kirby will be speaking at the Association for Consultancy and Engineering European Conference, on 18 November, held at the Westminster Plaza Hotel, London.
Simon will be giving a general overview of HS2 to the audience, followed by a talk on the future of high speed rail in the United Kingdom. The purpose for the event as a whole is to act as a discussion forum for the construction and engineering sector to explore challenges and opportunities.
The main objectives of the conference will be:
- To provide a European forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry;
- To discuss results of the benchmarking analysis, comparing them on approximately 550 metrics based upon confidential and proprietary data provided by all delegates;
- To discuss the impact of the economic and political climate on markets and growth strategies;
- To offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic advice to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
- To provide CEOs with information and tools for business and scenario planning;
- To provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio and growth strategy.
For more information and details on how to register for the event, please visit the ACE website: http://www.acenet.co.uk/europeanconference/619