An opportunity to book a meeting with the Defence and Security Accelerator team to discuss your research idea.
Opportunity for face to face meetings in London now added below
The Accelerator is holding a series of face-to-face meetings across the UK to give you the opportunity to discuss your innovative research idea in private.
Meeting slots will be announced for Newcastle shortly, while other meetings will be arranged at different locations across the year.
The Accelerator focuses on innovations which can provide advantage to defence and national security to protect the UK from its adversaries. It funds the development of suppliers’ innovative ideas and provides support through to potential application. This is through the enduring competition or specific themed competitions.
Before you come to your meeting please prepare by thinking about:
- what is your research idea?
- what do you think the benefit is to defence and security? will it save time/costs, improve capability/performance/reliability? why should MOD or the Security Agencies invest in this work?
- what will your approach be? how will you structure your research?
- what will you deliver? what evidence will you produce?
- what will the impact of your research be? how will you demonstrate progress towards the claimed benefit?
The main purpose of this meeting is for you to ask questions, and most importantly, receive advice from the team, so please leave time for this during your session.
Spaces will be on a first-come, first-served basis and an organisation should only register once.
Defence and Security Accelerator
Telephone +44 (0)1980 950000 option 3
Please email for the quickest response.