- constitutional policy and democracy
- propriety, ethics and transparency
- knowledge management
- UK Statistics Authority
- Cabinet Office Parliamentary business
- Cabinet Office domestic (including Cabinet Office HR, finance and security)
- government communications
- fraud, error, debt and grants
- Public Bodies reform
Current role holder: Kevin Foster MP
Kevin Foster MP was first elected for the Torbay constituency in May 2015.
Mr Foster served on the Public Accounts Committee and the Backbench Business Committee from 2015-17. He has also been a Parliamentary Private Secretary at DCLG and, latterly, the Cabinet Office.
Mr Foster was born in Plymouth and grew up in South Devon. Before entering Parliament, he trained in the legal profession, and was Deputy Leader of Coventry Council.
Mr Foster was appointed Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales and Assistant Government Whip in April 2019. He is also acting as Minister for the Constitution in the Cabinet Office until October 2019.
As Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales, he assists the Secretary of State in ensuring the interests of Wales are recognised in Westminster and the United Kingdom Government makes a positive difference in Wales.