HCA Rural Housing Advisory Group
The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) Rural Housing Advisory Group advises us and the government on the provision of affordable rural housing.
Role of the group
The group’s aim is to advise both the HCA and government on affordable rural housing by promoting joint working between key stakeholders through the provision of a forum for sharing good practice and encouraging innovation.
The group was set up in April 2007 at the request of the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
Its membership is drawn from a wide variety of rural stakeholders who meet quarterly and produce an annual report to ministers at DCLG.
The group members are:
- Peter Roberts, Chair
- Arlene Kersley, Community Council Berkshire
- Caryn Innes, 4 Housing Group
- Colin Molton, Homes and Communities Agency
- Keith House, HCA Board member
- Danielle Troop, Country Land and Business Association
- Fiona Forgham, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Andrew Dack, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Jake Berriman, Shropshire Housing
- Cllr Jim Harker, Local Government Association
- Neil Sinden, Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Nigel Stone, Association of National Parks
- Monica Burns, National Housing Federation
- Sue Chalkley, Hastoe Housing
- Nick Chase, Action with Communities in Rural England
- Cherida Warner, Homes and Communities Agency
- Matthew Dodd, Homes and Communities Agency
1 October 2014 meeting minutes (PDF, 181KB, 4 pages)
21 May 2014 meeting minutes (PDF, 191KB, 5 pages)
23 January 2014 meeting minutes (PDF, 186KB, 4 pages)