The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) Equality and Diversity Board Advisory Group helps us to consider equality issues when going about our day to day business.
Role of the group
The group provides impartial advice to the HCA Board on our performance against our equality and diversity strategy and statutory duties under the Equality Act 2010. It advises on specific equality issues relating to race, disability, gender, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity.
The current members of the advisory group are:
- Rona Nicholson, Deputy Chief Executive, Hanover Housing Association.
- David Robinson, Professor of Housing and Public Policy, Sheffield Hallam University
- Beverley Milner-Simonds, former Head of HR and Corporate Services, Yarlington Housing Group.
- Richard Tomlins, Visiting Professor at Coventry University and Director of Cohesia consultancy
- Jon Prashar, Housing Diversity Network Chair
- Nadhia Khan, Head of Housing Services, Yorkshire Housing
- Bob Green, Chief Executive of Stonewall Housing
- Paul Gamble, Chief Executive of Habinteg Housing Association
- Richard Ennis, HCA Executive Director, Finance and Corporate Services
- Dr Ann Limb OBE, HCA Board member
- David Carrigan, HCA Senior Diversity Manager