The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) Design and Sustainability Advisory Group helps us to achieve our statutory objectives around improving design and embedding sustainability in development.
Role of the group
The group provides impartial advice to the HCA Board on how we perform against our statutory duty and how we can continue to improve our policies and procedures for the delivery of design quality and sustainable development.
The group members are:
- David Birkbeck, Chief Executive, Design for Homes
- Andrew Drury, Managing Director, HATC Ltd
- James Pargeter, Partner, Deloitte Real Estate
- Heinz Richardson, Director, Jestico and Whiles
- Neil Smith, Group Head of Research and Innovation, National House Building Council
- Chris Tinker, Group Board Director and Regeneration Chairman, Crest Nicholson
Terms of reference
Theset out the group’s objectives and explain its governance.