The AI Council, an independent expert committee, provides advice to Government and high-level leadership of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) ecosystem.
The AI Council is an expert committee of independent members from industry, public sector and academia, providing high-level expertise and priorities.
- Providing an open dialogue and exchange of ideas between industry, academia and government
- Sharing research and development expertise
- Horizon-scanning for new AI technologies, applications and their impact
- Advising the Office for AI and government on its priorities, opportunities and challenges for the responsible adoption of AI for the betterment of society
- Working on public perception and raising the profile of the AI and Data Grand Challenge.