This consultation ran from to
The documents set out the government's final proposals for implementing Directive 2008/57RC on the interoperability of the rail system.
The documents set out the government’s final proposals for implementing Directive 2008/57RC on the interoperability of the rail system.
The documents seek stakeholder’s views on how we implement the requirements of the Directive including proposed draft Regulations
- Annex G1 - EC Directive 2008-57-EC (Interoperability Recast)
- Annex G2 - EC Regulation 352-2009 (CSM Risk Assessment)
- Annex G3 - EC Directive 2009-131 (Interoperability Annex VII)
- Annex G4 - EC Decision 965-20095 (Amenments to Annex V11)
- Annex G5- EC Decision 1158-2010 (CSM Safety Certificate)
- Annex G6 - EU Decision 1169-2010 (CSM Safety Authorisation)
- Annex G7 - EU Decision 107-2011 (Common Specification for NVR)
- Annex G8 - EC Regulation 201-2011 (Declaration of Conformity)
- Annex G9 - EU Directive 18-2011 (Amending Annexes 11,V & V1)
- Annex G10 - EC Decision 155-2011(Reference Document)
- Annex G11 - EC Decision 633-2011 (Specification for infrastructure register)
- Annex H - EC recommendation 217-2011 Authorisation for placing into srervice