This consultation ran from to
Recovery and recycling targets for packaging waste for 2013-2017
This consultation sought your views on proposals by the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, the Scottish Government, the Welsh Assembly Government and the Department of the Environment for Northern Ireland, for new recovery and recycling targets for 2013-17 in the Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007 (as amended) and the Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Obligations (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2007 (as amended).
The proposals in this consultation are expected to be of greatest interest to:
- Packaging ‘producers’, as defined in the Packaging Regulations
- Packaging compliance schemes
- Reprocessors and exporters of waste packaging
- Waste management companies and local authorities involved in the collection of packaging
- any research institutions, groups or individuals with a particular interest in packaging waste.