We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation sets out proposals to improve the Pensions Regulator’s powers so that they can:
- be more proactive and get involved earlier when employers make changes which could affect the pension scheme
- obtain the right information about a scheme and its sponsoring employer
- get redress for members if things go wrong
This consultation is aimed at:
- pension scheme trustees and managers
- pension scheme members and beneficiaries
- defined benefit scheme sponsoring employers
- other industry bodies and professionals
- any other interested stakeholders
It follows publication of the government’s white paper Protecting defined benefit pension schemes published in March 2018.