We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation asks for your views on HMICFRS’ proposed policing inspection programme for 2018 to 2019.
- national thematic inspections
- joint inspections
- integrated PEEL assessments
- inspections of other national law enforcement agencies
- commissions from the Home Secretary, and police and crime commissioners and other local policing bodies
- HMICFRS work on super-complaints
We are seeking your responses to the following consultation questions:
Do the proposed thematic inspections of counter-terrorism, fraud and cyber-fraud, older people in the criminal justice system, cyber-crime, child protection and crime data integrity cover areas that are of most concern to you at the moment?
To what extent do you agree with the proposal for a more sophisticated approach to incorporating risk in our PEEL assessments?
To what extent do you agree with the proposal that our PEEL assessments should make greater use of information from monitoring and force management statements?
What do you see as the greatest opportunities, risks and difficulties as we move towards an integrated PEEL assessment?