Proposals to change the Prompt Payment Code
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Business enterprise
- 6 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 March 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
Detail of feedback received
We received 295 responses to the consultation. These came from:
- members - 219 (74.2%)
- non-members -76 (25.8%)
The responses we received from members represented 13% of the Code’s membership.
This consultation ran from
We are seeking your views on how to change the Prompt Payment Code.
This consultation was held on another website.
We want your views on proposed changes to the Prompt Payment Code. The survey asks for your opinions on:
- amending the code
- monitoring and enforcement of the code
- improving information on the code’s website
- funding the code for the future
Published: 6 December 2014
Updated: 6 March 2015
- The results of the survey of the 'Proposals to change the Prompt Payment Code' published.
- First published.