We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The regulations amend:
- what a pension scheme’s statement of investment principles must include
- the way trustees prepare and revise the statement
The regulations also require trustees of schemes offering money purchase benefits, subject to certain limited exceptions, to:
- publish the statement of investment principles
- publish an annual report on how they implemented it
- use the annual benefit statement to tell members that the statement is available
This consultation is aimed at:
- pension scheme trustees and managers
- pension scheme members and beneficiaries
- pension scheme service providers, other industry bodies and professionals
- civil society organisations
- any other interested stakeholders
This consultation follows the government’s response to the Law Commission report ‘Pension funds and social investment’.
Short online questionnaire
We’ve provided a short online questionnaire for individuals who might want to comment on the proposals without going into great detail.