Download the full outcome
PDF, 764KB, 22 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Detail of outcome
See the outcome of this consultation in the summary of consultation responses document.
Detail of feedback received
See the feedback we received in the summary of consultation responses document.
We want your views on our proposed increase to boat registration charges for 2018/19.
This consultation ran from
We are consulting our 4 national and local waterway user advisory committees and their members.
The advisory committees are:
- National Navigation Users Forum (NNUF)
- Thames Navigation Users Forum (TNUF)
- Anglian Waterways Group (AWG)
- Medway River Users Association (MRUA)
We would like to know if:
- you support the Environment Agency’s need to increase boat registration charges
- you support the level of increase proposed
- you do not support the level of increase proposed, what level you would support
- we do not increase the charges, what part of the service you would be prepared to see reduce or stop
Published: 8 November 2017
From: Environment Agency