Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
We will implement the following changes to these data sets:
- change the publication schedule of the Insolvency Service Enforcement Outcomes Quarterly from a quarterly bulletin to monthly data tables and an annual commentary supplement
- discontinue publishing the number of suspension of discharge orders (or SoDs) and in future report allegations on an annual basis
Detail of feedback received
We received three responses to the consultation. All respondants were largely in favour of the proposed changes.
The Insolvency Service Enforcement Outcomes publication cover outcomes obtained as a result of enforcement activities of the Insolvency Service. They include:
- disqualifications of company directors
- companies wound up in the public interest
- bankruptcy restrictions
- suspensions of discharge from bankruptcy (though SoDs are not technically a form of enforcement)
We are consulting on changes to this publication.