Houses in multiple occupation and residential property licensing reforms
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation ran from
Consultation on extending the mandatory licensing of houses in multiple occupation.
This consultation seeks views on the government’s proposed details for:
- the mandatory licensing of houses in multiple occupation
- the assumptions made in its associated impact assessment
- national room sizes
- the fit and proper person test
- refuse disposal facilities
- purpose built student accommodation
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4098-4918-6 PDF, 667KB, 42 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.