Closed consultation

Exchange of large bus and lorry driving licences issued in Switzerland

We are analysing your feedback

Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.

This consultation ran from


The proposal is to allow drivers who hold a licence to drive large vehicles (buses and lorries) issued originally in Switzerland to exchange it for a British equivalent if the driver becomes resident in Great Britain.