We want your feedback on our charge reform proposals that will start in April 2018.
This consultation is being held on another website.
This consultation closes at
The proposals include changes to the way we charge for:
- regimes within the Environmental Permitting Regulations 2016
- radioactive substances regulation nuclear and non-nuclear permits
- marine licences
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 2015
- European Union Emissions Trading System
- definition of waste services
- planning advice
We also want your views on parts of our abstraction licensing amendments and longer term changes to the way we charge for navigation.
We invite comments from:
- trade associations
- government, businesses and other regulators
- non-government organisations
- community groups
- other interested parties