Economic regulation of Heathrow from April 2014
Detail of outcome
This consultation ran from
Seeking views on the proposed licence for the economic regulation of Heathrow from April 2014.
This consultation was held on another website.
Under the Civil Aviation Act 2012 the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has a new set of powers to tailor regulation to suit the specifics of each airport and the needs of their users.The CAA is consulting (CAP 1139) on the proposed licence for the economic regulation of Heathrow from April 2014.
The proposed licence includes recommendations of:
- scope and interpretation including the date, area, operator and details of the airport for the proposed licence
- general conditions including payment of fees and licence revocation terms
- price control conditions including pricing, cargo operator charges and project management
- service quality conditions including operational resilience and the statement of standards, rebates and bonuses
- financial conditions including regulatory accounting and ring-fencing
- consultation conditions