Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
The proposed extra exemptions to Driver CPC will be introduced.
The Driving Standards Agency wants to know what you think about 2 proposals to widen the scope of Driver CPC exemptions.
- exempt drivers of vehicles attending a Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) test centre (including VOSA authorised testing facilities)
exempt drivers of a vehicle that’s being driven with the permission of the vehicle operator or lessor and where the following 4 extra conditions are also met:
- within 50 kilometres of the driver’s base
- no goods or passengers are carried
- the vehicle is not being used for ‘hire or reward’
- driving such vehicles is not the driver’s main activity