Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
We published the government response to this consultation, and an impact assessment, on 26 April 2017.
This consultation seeks views on draft regulations to introduce changes to enable transfers, in limited circumstances, of pensioner members, with their consent, to schemes that have never been contracted-out.
The consultation is mainly aimed at:
- pension administrators and employers who sponsor formerly contracted-out defined benefit occupational pension schemes
- those intending to establish new defined benefit schemes
We also welcome comments from:
- the pension industry
- pension schemes trustees and members
- member representative organisations
- any other interested organisations