2018 periodic review: key financial issues
This consultation closes at
Seeking views on the key financial issues for 2018 periodic review.
This consultation is being held on another website.
We are consulting on key financial issues for 2018 periodic review and the factors that will be relevant for our policy proposals. This includes:
- the possibility of new funding arrangements for some enhancement projects and the implications for the financial framework
- different approaches to setting the cost of capital for Network Rail
- ways of managing the financial risks that could affect Network Rail and its financial sustainability (including at route-level)
- the design of:
- appropriate financial incentive mechanisms
- effective arrangements to assess Network Rail’s financial performance and hold it to account