Welsh forms and guidance: criminal injury compensation

Application forms to claim compensation if you've been seriously injured in a violent crime (Welsh translations).

You can apply for compensation if you, or someone you know, has been hurt in a violent crime in the past 2 years. Application forms and guidance translated to Welsh are available below.


Published 25 March 2014