UK-Kenya Economic Partnership Agreement
Documents containing treaty information and a summary of the UK-Kenya trade agreement.
Information on the Trade Continuity Agreement with Kenya.
- get advice on how to export on great.gov.uk
- find market opportunities on great.gov.uk
- learn more about rules of origin
- find the relevant duty rates and commodity codes for your goods in our check duties and customs procedures for exporting goods and trade tariff tools
- get help by asking the export support team a question
Read the agreement documents to understand what the agreement covers and how it might apply to your business.
The parliamentary report provides an explanation of the agreement, including any significant differences or enhancements. It also includes information on rules of origin and trade tariff quotas.
It also shows if the agreement is long form (a standalone agreement) or short form (you should also read the EU agreement).
The agreement document [MS No.9/2020] sets out how the EPA will be implemented in the UK, including any changes to UK legislation.
- Continuing the UK's trade relationship with Kenya: parliamentary report
- Economic Partnership Agreement between the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, of the one part, and the Republic of Kenya, a Member of the East African Community, of the other part [MS No.9/2020]
- Memorandum of Understanding between the UK and Kenya on the Economic Partnership Agreement
Last updated 23 December 2020 + show all updates
Added link to Memorandum of Understanding between the UK and Kenya on the Economic Partnership Agreement.