UK defence and security exports statistics
Statistics for UK defence and security exports published by UK Defence and Security Exports (UK DSE).
Data provided by UK companies to UK DSE is the source for UK defence export information. Open source reporting is the basis for rest of the world data.
Annual defence statistics include:
- UK defence exports by sales based on new orders
- estimated data for global defence imports and exports based on new orders or contracts signed
Security export data is supplied to UK DSE under contract. It’s based on sales of security equipment and services. Frost & Sullivan compiled the data for 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020. Other companies who provided the data were Westlands Advisory (2018) and KMatrix for 2013 to 2015 reports.
Annual security statistics include:
- annual UK security exports by sales
- UK security exports by region
- UK security exports by technology segment
- annual cyber exports by sales
- UK annual cyber exports by region
- global security exports by top 10 countries
Here are defence and security export statistics for 2013 to 2018.
Last updated 8 December 2022 + show all updates
Added UK Defence and Security Exports statistics for 2021 to the collection.