From Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council

How to apply

1. Application for food premises approval

If you operate food premises that handles food of animal origin that is supplied on to another business, you may need to be approved by your local authority. If you only sell direct to the final consumer then you do not need to be approved.Approval will be required before starting the business and must be applied for well in advance of your proposed start date. You are advised to contact the authority for advice prior to completing the form.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Centre
Regent Street