Use this service to find out what help and advice you can get from the government and other organisations. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find support with:
- what to do if you’re feeling unsafe where you live, or if you’re worried about someone else
- paying your bills, rent, or mortgage
- getting food or medicine
- being made redundant or unemployed, or not having any work if you’re self-employed
- what to do if you’re worried about going in to work
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing, including information for children
You will not get direct support from the government or organisations through this service. Instead, you will be shown resources from the government as well as from charities and other non-profit organisations that might help you.