- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- 20 February 2017
- Therapeutic area:
- Cancer, Endocrinology, diabetology and metabolism, and Obstetrics, gynaecology and fertility
A summary of letters sent to relevant healthcare professionals in January 2017.
In January 2017, letters were sent regarding:
- Insuman (human insulin): end of supply shortage (letter to healthcare professionals and letter to patient organisations)
- Mirena (levonorgestrel intrauterine delivery system): batch insertion tube defect
- Ulipristal acetate (ellaOne): pregnancy registry
- ERWINASE: notice of special handling instructions—vials of ERWINASE from batch 180G should be used with a 5-micron filter needle
- DepoCyte (cytarabine): temporary supply issue
Article citation: Drug Safety Update volume 10 issue 7, February 2017: 3.
Published: 20 February 2017