Presentation by Dr Nigel Bruce, Consultant Public Health, Environmental and Social Determinants of Health (WHO/PHE). Overview:
- Why does this question matter?
- Existing WHO air quality guidelines: A foundation for the new guidelines
- Key questions for the new Guidelines
- Evidence reviewed: Focus on 3 reviews most relevant to our question
- Main recommendations
- Implementation and evaluation plans
Bruce, N. Session 2.1: How low does HAP (PM2.5) need to be to achieve health benefits? Recommendations of new WHO guidelines. Presented at the DFID/Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves/WHO Clean Cooking Conference, London, UK, 1 May 2014. (2014) 35 pp.