Second RALF Projects Workshop
The proceedings of the Second RALF Project Workshop held in Kabul, Afghanistan, 20 November 2005. Thirteen presentations were made, covering the topics:
- Restorative Agriculture and Rural Economy: Helmand and Kandahar.
- Agenda Second RALF Projects Workshop.
- Marketing Concepts, Crop Production and Marketing.
- Dynamics of Traditional Markets ion Afghanistan.
- Territorial Approach to Rural Business Development.
- Marketing of Afghan Dried Friuts and Nuts.
- Role of Woman in Agro-Enterprise.
- Woman of Hope Project.
- Village Decision Driven Research Project.
- Innovative Financial Mechanisms in Badakhshan.
- Livestock and Livestock Products.
- Agro-enterprise Approach to Alternative Livelihoods.
- Wheat-based Cropping Systems.
RALF, ICARDA, Aleppo, Syria, 13 documents.