Research Programme Consortium for Improving Institutions for Pro-Poor Growth, End of Project Report.
Included in the final report for the IPPG programme are:
- a summary of IPPG achievements;
- research achievements;
- IPPG research findings and policy messages;
- capacity building success
- communications successes;
- recognition for IPPG researchers and postgraduate scholars;
- influence on policy dialogue/activities;
- impact of IPPG research on policy and practice;
- monitoring and evaluation
Annexes include lists of discussion and briefing papers published by IPPG, a list of early career researchers, communications log and a summary of monitoring and evaluation.
2010, The Project End Report prepared for the DFID-funded Research Programme, Institutions and Pro-Poor Growth (IPPG). 62 pp.