This working paper is a collaborative effort by the Research
Communications Strategy Group and shares some of their experience and
insights from the developing field of research communication. The
document examines the following topics:
- Strengthening user demand;
- The role of intermediaries in research uptake;
- Monitoring and evaluation tools;
- The role of the media in research uptake;
- Implications for resourcing successful research communication;
- Engagement with the private sector; and
- The potential of information and communication technologies.
A working paper of the Research Communication Strategy Group. 128 pp.
Research communication: insights from practice.