This report identifies research priorities for tuberculosis in the following thematic areas:
- epidemiology and control;
- health systems and operational research;
- case-finding and infection control;
- HIV-associated tuberculosis, vaccines, new drugs and diagnostics; and
- social science and gender.
It was developed by the TDR Disease reference group on TB, leprosy and Buruli ulcer.
TDR. Priorities for tuberculosis research: A report of the Disease reference groupon TB, leprosy and Buruli ulcer. World Heatlh Organization, (2013) 96 pp. ISBN 978 92 4 150597 0