Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis
A series of rapid research projects was undertaken to determine how the global financial crisis will affect developing countries and what the policy responses should be? This issue brings together the 10 individual briefings in one issue:
- 7.1, The Global Financial Crisis, Developing Countries and Policy Responses
- 7.2, What are the Likely Poverty Impacts of the Current Crises?
- 7.3, Voices of the Poor in the Current Crises
- 7.4, Social Protection Responses to the Financial Crisis: What do we Know?
- 7.5, Macroeconomic Policy, Stimuli, Aid, and Budgeting: What Options?
- 7.6, China and the Global Financial Crisis: Implications for Low-income Countries
- 7.7, The Impact on Developing Countries of an OECD Recession
- 7.8, Trade Credit
- 7.9, From Crisis Management to Institutional Reform
- 7.10, Will the Global Financial Crisis Change the Development Paradigm?
IDS. Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis. (2009) 20 pp.