Under PETRRA there were 45 sub-projects (SPs) commissioned for technology development, uptake methods research and policy research. This is one of a series of 10 books on the PETRRA programme.
Book 8 comprises uptake pathways briefs on:
- Uptake methods research: the PETRRA experience
- Focal area forum in the north-west Bangladesh: evolution, approach and practices
- Overview of the book 'Innovations in rural extension: case studies from Bangladesh'
- People and pro-poor innovation systems
- Review of the book 'Innovations in rural extension: case studies from Bangladesh'
Magor, N. P.; Salahuddin, A.; Haque, M.; Biswas, T. K.; Bannerman, M. PETRRA - an experiment in pro-poor agricultural research. Book 8/10: Uptake pathways. IRRI, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2007) 74 pp. ISBN 978-971-22-0230-8