Under PETRRA there were 45 sub-projects (SPs) commissioned for technology development, uptake methods research and policy research. This is one of a series of 10 books on the PETRRA programme.
Book 3 comprises 12 policy briefs:
- From technology to livelihoods
- Technology, entitlements and freedom of choice
- Pathways from poverty: household level processes of graduation
- Promoting rural non-farm economy of Bangladesh
- From technologies and enterprises to more sustainable livelihoods
- Mapping poverty of rural Bangladesh:implication of pro-poor development
- Nature and impacts of women's participation in economic activities in rural Bangladesh
- Rice seed delivery system and seed policy in Bangladesh
- Rice research and poverty alleviation in Bangladesh
- Liberalisation of the crop Sector: can Bangladesh withstand regional competition?
- Biotechnology for rice improvement
- Enhancing rural livelihoods need not cost the earth
Magor, N. P.; Salahuddin, A.; Haque, M.; Biswas, T. K.; Bannerman, M. PETRRA - an experiment in pro-poor agricultural research. Book 3/10: PETRRA Policy Briefs. IRRI, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2007) 88 pp. ISBN 978-971-22-0230-8