A review of INASP's activities in 2007. Key achievements include:
• 96 training events in 15 countries with 83% managed and implemented by national partners.
• Over 2,000 librarians, ICT professionals, publishers and researchers from around 400 institutions were trained.
• Over 350 developing country journals (27,000+ abstracts) were made available online from Africa, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Nepal.
• Free and deeply discounted access to cross-discipline e-journals, e-books and databases from 48 international academic publishers and aggregators enabled.
• 989 institutions registered for e-resource access with over 2 million full-text research papers downloaded via IP.
INASP, Oxford, UK, 4 pp.