id21 education highlights 5. Education research.
This issue contains short articles on Education research
This issue contains the following short articles:
- Is teacher migration a ‘brain drain’ or a positive move?
- Flexible models for primary teacher training in Africa
- Alternative basic education in post-conflict African countries
- Flexible education tackles HIV in southern Africa
- Gender equality in higher education
- Can open and distance learning help make South Asia competitive?
IDS, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK, 4 pp.