This guide provides an overview of the main issues on education for refugees and internally displaced people (IDPs), as well as sources for further information and reading.
- section 1 provides a brief introduction to the guide
- section 2 gives a global overview of forced displacement and education
- section 3 maps the state of research, policy, and practice in refugee education
- section 4 maps the state of research, policy, and practice in IDP education
- section 5 seeks to identify and explore best practice, and existing and potential future opportunities and innovations, in the field of education and forced displacement
Bengtsson, S.; Naylor, R. HEART Topic Guide: Education for refugees and IDPs in low-and middle-income countries: identifying challenges and opportunities. Health and Education Advice and Resource Team (HEART), Oxford, UK (2016) 80p
Published 1 November 2016