In January 2007 and June 2009, project and theme leaders working with the CGIAR Challenge Program on Water and Food (CPWF) were invited to tell stories about the ‘most significant change’ they had observed as a result of CPWF activity. 54 stories were collected in Round 1, and 15 in Round 2. A selection of 44 stories are presented here.
Many of the stories are grouped under 5 themes:-
- Theme 1 Crop Water Productivity Improvement
- Theme 2 Water and People in Catchments
- Theme 3 Aquatic Ecosystem and Fisheries
- Theme 4 Integrated Basin Water Management System
- Theme 5: The Global and National Food and Water System
The remaining stories are listed under Basin Focal Projects or the Small Grants Program.
CPWF Working Paper 03. The CGIAR Challenge Program on Water and Food, Colombo, Sri Lanka. 93 pp.
CPWF Working Paper No. 3. Most Significant Change Stories from the Challenge Program on Water and Food.