This paper reports on a survey designed to use both quantitative
and qualitative information to capture citizen feedback on local
government performance in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In particular, the
assessment aimed to help answer the following questions:
- What are citizens’ views of, and experiences with, service delivery
and local governance?
- How does service delivery vary across municipalities?
- Are there any variations in delivery across different services? If so,
- What is the relationship between service user satisfaction and
perceptions of local governance?
- What are possible measures to improve service delivery and local
McNeil, M.; Herzog, A.; Cosic, S.; PRISM Research. Citizen Review of Service Delivery and Local Governance in Bosnia and Herzegovina. (2009) 116 pp.